Recently trading has become very popular in India. The rising inflation and unemployment causing the interest of many youngsters’ attention towards trading and investing. Everyone wants to make money through trading. Though you can trade in stocks and cryptocurrencies; different people have different choices; that’s why I’m listing the 10 trading apps for Indian beginners.
However, the list is divided into two parts; the first list will be the best trading apps for the stock markets in India. And the latter one will be the 5 best trading apps for beginners in India.
Table of Contents
List Of Best Trading Apps In India For Stocks 
Although any financial investment entails some level of risk, investing in the stock market demands education and experience. You should learn all of the modalities before investing in the stock market to reduce risk. Even if you learn the stock market strategies, you still need the best user experience with the trading apps. That’s why I’m listing here the 5 best trading apps for the stock market in India.
1. Kite by Zerodha
Kite by Zerodha is a mobile app that allows users to buy and sell stocks through their smartphones. Zerodha is a well-known stockbroker company that was established in India in 2010. In the frenzy of trading app launches, Zerodha emerged as one of the front-runners, with their main app, KITE, despite stiff competition.
Simply go on the Google Play Store and download it to your mobile device to obtain the software. Then you can easily create an account by entering your email address.
To purchase a share, you must have funds in your Demat account, which can be accessed through the app. When you click Add Funds, the fund will be added to your Demat account.
However, You can get suggestions for the listed shares that you can buy on the app’s first screen. You have the choice to delete or add stocks to the list according to your preferences. Because of its simplicity, the Zerodha Kite is praised. It is uncluttered and simple to use and comprehend.
Furthermore, Zerodha recognizes that in order to compete and win, mobile technology and a user-friendly app are essential. Its simple interface focuses solely on the user’s requirements. It doesn’t clog up the screen with things that people don’t use or use infrequently. This keeps the user focused on what they are doing, allowing them to “trade” without being distracted.
- Users can use this universal search tool to find both simple and sophisticated stocks.
- Over 100 technical indicators can be applied to real-time charts.
- The app’s trade from chart feature allows users to trade directly from charts.
- You can create an unlimited number of price alerts for real-time updates.
- You can make as many customizable watchlists as you want.
- Data from the previous ten years.
2. Upstox- Demat, Stock, MF & IPO
UpStox is considered one of the best trading apps for beginners in India. Probably the market’s second-best leading player offers a feature-rich app based on the premise that more features will attract more users.
However, with the UpStox trading app, you can make as many customizable watchlists as you want. This universal search engine can be used to find both simple and complex stocks.
The availability of charts with a range of intervals, types, and drawing styles is a considerable advantage. On real-time charts, over 100 technical indicators can be used.
A user can trade straight from charts using the Trade from Chart (TFC) tool. You can set up an infinite number of price alerts for real-time information.
- Investing in the stock market has never been easier, faster, or more secure.
- No commissions on stock purchases
- Make informed decisions by accessing charts, financial data, and news for each stock.
- Check live stock prices and quotes from the NSE, BSE, and MCX without registering for an Upstox account by using our demo.
Groww is the latest trading app for the stock market on the list. It has become the fastest-growing app by incredible marketing.
However, investing in mutual funds, equities, IPOs, and trading has never been easier, faster, or safer with the Groww app. You can enjoy hassle-free paperless onboarding. And invest in popular mutual funds, equities, and IPOs in a few minutes, so comfortably lying on your couch or bed at home.
Moreover, you can invest in any direct mutual fund for free via a systematic investment plan (SIP) or a lump sum payment. If you’re currently an investor, consider switching to a direct mutual fund plan to boost your returns.
At last, Groww is a simple Demat and stock trading tool that allows you to build a free Demat account and trade BSE and NSE listed equities in the stock market with cheap stock order brokerage.
- With live share price movements, invest in Nifty 50 (NSE) and Sensex (BSE) listed stocks.
- Easy-to-use and attractive user interface, as well as candlestick charts for the greatest trading experience
- Opening a free Demat account online is completely paperless.
- No DP fees on purchases and cheap brokerage on completed orders
- Get a daily list of the top gainers, losers, and market capitalization leaders.
- Get a full stock analysis with business financials such as P&L, Balance Sheet, and more, and choose the best stocks to buy.
4. Angel One
Are you seeking an easy-to-use stock market app that makes trading a breeze? If you answered yes, you’ve arrived at the right place. You can join the millions of people who use the Angel One app, which serves as a one-stop-shop for all of your financial requirements.
However, Angel One Stock Trading App is designed to make your trading experience as smooth as possible. You may buy, sell, and trade shares on the go with the Angel One Mobile Share Trading App. Angel One Share Market App is suitable for both novices and experienced traders.
Moreover, with Angel One, you can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy internet trading as you’ve never experienced it before. This free-trading app gives you a unified digital trading experience at a low cost.
- Making Stock and Mutual
- Fund Investments Simple Making Intraday
- Trading Simple Intraday charts with indications
- Personalized advise for index-beating results
- In-depth reports on Indian and worldwide markets
- Online payment through more than 40 banks in India
- Detailed profile information
- Easy portfolio tracking
- Advisory calls, in-depth research reports
- Charts to gain a deeper understanding of stocks
- Highest Intraday
- Margin Dark Mode Launch
- Trading Point of View.
5. 5paisa: Stocks, Share Market Trading App, NSE, BSE
Here is yet another of the best trading apps for the stock market, the 5paisa app, a crucial player in the Indian stock market. 5paisa discount brokers own the 5paisa trading app. It charges 10p for each executed order, which is less than its competitors. Moreover, The 5paisa is one of the few apps with the unique capability of allowing guests to log in. This is a feature that I really like, and you will do the same.
If you don’t give all of your personal information to check the app, you may receive unwanted emails, calls, and messages from the service provider.
- Within the app, there is a simple Demat opening tool for beginners.
- It delivers constant real-time live updates and quotes from NSE and BSE, similar to ET markets.
- The auto investor feature assists in the development of a fully formed and personalised mutual fund investment plan.
- You can invest in top mutual funds using an easy screening tool and a 5 paise free account.
List Of Best Trading Apps In India For Crypto 
In the form of bitcoin and crypto investment, we have a fantastic chance. If you choose the right project for your investment, you can expect great profits.
Most people are concerned that their government would outlaw cryptocurrency, causing them to lose all of their money. However, this isn’t totally accurate. Governments, on the other hand, can impose restrictions, but they can’t totally ban Crypto because no one has authority over it.
Moreover, to take the greatest advantage as early birds, you should start investing as early you can. If you want to witness the best experience for trading and investing in crypto you need the best app for that. Hence, here I’m listing the 5 best trading apps for crypto and bitcoin.
6. WazirX : Buy Bitcoin & Crypto
WazirX is at the top of the list of the best cryptocurrency trading apps. With over 80 lakh users, it is India’s fastest-growing bitcoin exchange.
However, WazirX is the safest and most reliable cryptocurrency trading app, allowing you to buy and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Shiba Inu, Cardano, Solana, Tether, USD Coin, and over 250 more cryptocurrencies.
Moreover, The WazirX bitcoin exchange app for Android is straightforward and straightforward to use. You can trade and invest in some of the world’s best-performing digital assets with an intuitive interface that includes real-time open order books, stop limits, TradingView charts, and transaction history. It is entirely safe!
- Deposit/Withdraw INR funds instantaneously and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Trade 100+ tokens in extremely liquid INR, WRX, USDT, and BTC markets – WazirX offers the greatest liquidity in the INR market in India – Lowest withdrawal cost in India starting at $0 – Best-in-class app security
TradingView, sophisticated chart trading, and Stop Limit orders are just a few of the advanced features available.
- First auto-matching P2P engine with high liquidity in the world
- Use the Binance option to log in.
- Instantly transfer funds between WazirX and Binance wallets for free.
- Instantly purchase Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by depositing INR via UPI or IMPS.
The best advantage of WazirX is you can deposit and withdraw whenever you want; yes, it is available INR 24×7.
7. CoinDCX:Bitcoin Investment App
Investing in cryptocurrencies in India is now as simple as tapping your smartphone. CoinDCX is a well-known bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment app for novice crypto investors.
CoinDCX is one of the best Bitcoin cryptocurrency apps for first-time cryptocurrency investors. We are living in the golden era of the crypto market, so now is the best time to start investing in India’s most user-friendly cryptocurrency program.
However, You can start investing in critical cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more using India’s most popular Bitcoin investment software, with around 7.5 million users.
With a safe and secure BitGo insured crypto wallet and a user-friendly interface for crypto and BTC investment, you may invest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum in India.
- Easy and safe deposit and withdrawal of INR funds – Simple bitcoin app to buy cryptocurrency in India
- An easy-to-use bitcoin investment dashboard to keep track of your holdings – ‘Price Alerts’ ability to set alerts for favourite crypto such as Bitcoin(BTC) – Interactive user experience for new cryptocurrency investors -Real time cryptocurrency charts and prices
- BitGo is a cryptocurrency investment app that is insured. Invest as little as INR 100 in cryptocurrencies.
- Streamlined KYC for bitcoin and cryptocurrency investments – The best app for newbies who wish to safely buy bitcoin or cryptocurrency in India!
8. CoinSwitch: Bitcoin Crypto App
CoinSwitch Kuber is now just CoinSwitch app, and it is one of the most popular apps in India for trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
With CoinSwitch trading app, you can buy 100+ cryptos with INR at the best rate, with the highest liquidity. Guess what is the best part of this app? that is: you can start your crypto trading journey with just Rs.100.
CoinSwitch Kuber is a secure, user-friendly crypto exchange platform in India. You can simply trade and invest in 100+ cryptos, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and others, at the best rates. CoinSwitch supports a various number of payment methods to provide the best user experience to a beginner crypto trader.
Users can utilize the pooled liquidity of India’s top cryptocurrency exchanges to receive the best rate and trade instantaneously after fulfilling the KYC/AML procedures.
- Get the most competitive prices for the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market.
- It provides excellent customer service that responds quickly and efficiently to your requirements.
- The app on your phone allows you to trade on the fly.
- CoinSwitch is made for beginners and experts to utilize for simple crypto investment.
- Get a user interface that is straightforward to use.
- Users may safely buy, trade, and exchange cryptocurrencies without jeopardizing their privacy. The app also keeps users up to date on the latest crypto news.
- With India Rupees, you may buy a wide range of 100+ cryptos quickly and easily.
- Deposit funds into your CoinSwitch Kuber crypto wallet using various methods, including debit or credit cards, UPI, bank transfer, and net banking.
- Get the best rate from CoinSwitch Kuber’s partners, which are well-known cryptocurrency exchanges.
- With simply a short and straightforward KYC/AML procedure, you can trade cryptocurrencies with INR.
- Keep track of your order in real-time, as well as your wallet transactions.
9. ZebPay Crypto Exchange
ZebPay is a simple and safe app to invest in cryptocurrencies. It was one of the oldest websites that provides crypto trading features.
Moreover, it is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading software in the world, with over 5 million users and $10 billion in trade volume.
At ZebPay, safety comes first. The app is secure and procedures are designed to keep your cryptos safe, with 98 percent of coins stored in cold wallets, strong internal controls, third-party security testing, and more.
Furthermore, the Zebpay app is designed to be clutter-free and easy to use. Whether you’re a veteran trader or just getting started. After only three simple efforts, you may start trading:
- Register with your phone number and provide your KYC documents to create an account.
- Make a Deposit – Either add cryptocurrency to your ZebPay wallet or link your bank account to make your first cryptocurrency purchase.
- Start Trading – Bitcoin infractions may be purchased for as little as INR 100!
10. Unocoin Indian Crypto Exchange
And last but not least, here comes yet another one of the best crypto trading apps for beginners in India, the Unicoin app.
Unocoin, India’s first crypto asset and blockchain company, was created in 2013. Hence we can trust on Unicoin app.
However, Team Unicoin market itself as the Indian trading app for cryptocurrencies. A platform where you can trade at any time and from any location!
The Unocoin app was created with the goal of making trading and account management as simple as possible. The Unocoin app, trusted by millions and adored by all, allows you to sell, trade, and purchase crypto-assets such as Bitcoin, Doge, Shiba Inu, Ethereum, and over 50 more coins.
- Interest is paid on loans.
- Paper Wallet from SBP
- Cryptocurrency Converter
- Coupon Redeem
- Earn by Shaking and Earning
- Billing & Recharging
- My Show Is Available For Booking.
The rising culture of trading is grabbing the attention of most Indian people nowadays. You need to be aware of whether you should invest/trade with your hard-earned money or not. Though the choices are subjective, it is advisable first to learn how to trade and then start your trading journey with any of the listed apps.
However, the article was about the best trading apps in India for beginners. If you’re not from India and the listed app is available in your country, you can use the app.
At last, if you know any better app, we’re all ears. Please feel free to write down your queries or suggestions in the comment section.