Investing without a proper strategy and research is the riskiest financial decision. However, nobody does that. The stock market is risky but indeed a worthy investment if you do your homework before investing your hard-earned money. To do so, you can follow some top Twitter accounts for Indian stock market that will help you learn those tactics and tips. After a few times, you will be able to make the moves independently in the stock market thing.
Twitter is a great social media platform where you can choose what kind of news and information you’d like to have.
If you’re into investing, you must know what is happening in the worldwide economy and the brands and companies. For that, here I’m listing the top 7 best Twitter accounts for the Indian stock market.
Each Twitter account is different and will bring back some specific knowledge regarding the Indian stock market.
Table of Contents
List Of Best Twitter Accounts For Indian Stock Market
All these Twitter accounts provide content that every investor and trader should know. Each account might be different in terms of its content niche, but that will indeed help you learn the stock market.
1. FinancialXpress – Best For Economic News
FinancialXpress is all about news related to the economy, stock market, and other financial. With around 782K followers, FinancialXpress is one of the most followed Twitter accounts related to the finance and stock market.
To perform better than the crowd, one must know better than the crowd. If you want to earn consistently from the stock market, you should know everything that is happening in our country’s economy. Although the stock market gets affected by any significant event worldwide, you will get every news on FinancialXpress.
Essential Features of FinancialXpress Twitter Account:
- FinancialXpress provides the latest biz news that every investor must know.
- It has 782K followers.
- They will notify you of the latest IPOs and stock prices.
- You will get the worldwide economic news that can affect the stock market.
- FinancialXpress also covers the Indian budget and brands performance with proper analysis and research.
2. Prem Doshi – Best For Financial Advices
“Multiply your wealth with equities.” With that tagline, Prem Doshi is one of the top Twitter accounts for Indian stock market. However, Prem Doshi is the founder of ACE Equities, a financial service provider that helps people earn consistently with stock market trading, multibagger stocks, and equities.
Apart from being the founder and fund manager at ACE Equities, Prem Doshi is also a trader, investor, blogger at @theaceinvestor. He’s also a guest journalist at @gonewsindia. All these titles indicate how experienced and authentic Prem Doshi is to provide financial services and advice.
Moreover, on Prem Doshi’s Twitter account, you will get memes related to the finance and stock market along with the stock, multi-bagger, and intraday tips.
Unique Features and characteristics of Prem Doshi Twitter Account:
- The account currently has around 46K followers.
- Prem Doshi is the founder of @stockresearch and @AceEquities.
- You will get funny financial and stock market-related memes consistent on Prem Doshi Twitter account.
- Prem Doshi’s tweets include the trendy news, nifty50, intraday, and multi-bagger tips.
- Whenever breaking news arrivers that is important to all investors, you will get it on Prem Doshi’s Twitter account.
3. Intrinsic Compounding – Best For Learning Finance
“Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.”– Warren Buffet.
Intrinsic compounding, aka @soicfinance, is another incredible Twitter account for the Indian stock market and finance. However, this Twitter account is more about learning finance than providing calls and tips. Eventually, the tweets will get you everything that will make you learn to invest independently.
Ishmohit Arora is the founder of Intrinsic compounding; they also have a website soic. You can take their membership to learn the stock market by studying case studies and principles of successful investing in India.
“Seeking wisdom in the Indian stock market,” with this tagline @soicfinance Twitter account, is all about spreading awareness and knowledge that helps people become successful investors themselves.
Unique Features and Characteristics of @soicfinance Twitter account:
- @soicfinance joined Twitter in June 2020 and has gained around 98.3K followers; by the current date, and the numbers are increasing.
- They are not SEBI Registered, so they don’t provide any calls regarding the stock market. However, you will get financial advice to help you grow as an Investor.
- On the @soicfinance Twitter account, you will get motivational quotes and advice to keep you on the right track to investing.
- In conclusion, @soicfinance is the school of Intrinsic compounding; you should follow the account if you want to gain some free knowledge. However, they have a paid course which you can check out on their website soic.in.
4. Learner Vivek Bajaj – Best For Entrepreneurs
Learner Vivek Bajaj is another excellent Indian Twitter account that shares financial and stock market-related information. Mr. Vivek has been in the stock market business since 2002; he’s dedicated to improving his knowledge consistently.
Vivek has done MBA from IIM Indore, and he’s more than qualified to provide financial services. Furthermore, He’s an active investor, mentor, and Entrepreneur. This might be the best account for learning about the stock market and other brands’ performance if you’re an entrepreneur.
Moreover, he has a series of financial freedom, where he talks about how to make money with money by investing in the right place. Vivek also teaches mutual funds and gives his unbiased views on some best investable SIPs.
Important characteristics and features of Learner Vivek Bajaj:
- Learner Vivek Bajaj’s Twitter account has around 297K followers.
- Vivek Bajaj is a top analyst; he shares fundamental and technical analysis of the stocks.
- You will also get free advice for mutual fund SIPs.
- The account also shares some facts and news in infographics and images.
- This account is one of the oldest on the list, indicating its authenticity.
5. Abhishek Kar – Best For Traders
Abhishek Kar is one of the top influencers and highly active people on social media platforms. However, he is also an investor, author, trader, consultant, mentor, and YouTuber. His YouTube channel has made 465K subscribers Twitter account currently has 234K followers.
For beginners, Abhishek Kar might be the best Twitter account. Abhishek Kar is no less than a financial celebrity. He has appeared in TED Talks and Josh Talks. He knows the truth about stock market investing and trading, which most people don’t understand.
If you are willing to learn the stock market trading or investing from Abhishek Kar, you can go to the website.
On Abhishek Kar’s website, you can enroll in his courses, which will help you learn everything that a successful investor should know.
Unique Features and characteristics of Abhishek Kar’s Twitter account:
- Abhishek has some kind of positive vibes, which is a crucial part most influencers or consultant lacks.
- The Twitter account joined in march 2014 and has 234K followers.
- Apart from sharing stock market tips and advice, he also shares relevant, funny memes to lower the tension.
- Moreover, You will get some news, facts, and unbiased opinions on the stock market.
6. Value Research – Best For Analysis & Research
If you want to succeed in the stock market trading and investing, you need to do good research. For that reason, Value Research is one of the best Twitter accounts for Indian stock market.
You will, however, receive up-to-date stock market news, reviews, and other intriguing stock market information. Unlike other financial market-related Twitter accounts, this account does not focus on memes. You’ll learn everything you need to know about the firms and their revenue models.
Furthermore, knowing the fundamentals of the companies listed is the most appropriate approach to examine them and make the most informed investment decision possible. Value research will help you out with that.
Important Features characteristics of Value Research Twitter account:
- Dhirendra Kumar is the CEO and Founder of @ValueResearch and the website valueresearchonline.
- @ValueResearch Twitter account was created in 2009 and currently has 55.3K followers.
- On this Twitter account, you will get to know the latest stock news, mutual fund advice, analysis, and research.
- You can keep up with the stock market without putting in a lot of work by following the tweets of this Twitter account.
- Moreover, if you’re interested in learning free stuff then you can download free ebooks related to stock market investing from valueresearchonline.com.
7. India Equity Research – Best For IPOs & Equity
And last but not least, India Equity Research is one of the best Twitter accounts for the Indian stock market that provides consistent information. You’ll get an analysis of the stocks in the form of proper charts and graphical images for your better understanding.
@IndiaER, on the other hand, is a reliable Twitter account that never fails to provide crucial stock market information that might affect profit or loss. The stock market can crash or skyrocket based on various circumstances, including global events. You’re putting your money at risk if you don’t keep up with the times. Keeping up with global stock market news is strongly advised for all traders and investors.
Essential features and characteristics of the Indian Equity Research Twitter account:
- Indian Equity Research was created in 2010 and currently has around 54K followers.
- You’ll also receive stock market research and information to assist you in making smarter financial decisions.
- You will get tweets for the Indian stock market, NSE, Sensex, Nifty, and other finance-related important news and strategies.
- @IndiaER also has a website indiansharemarket.net, where they provide the stock market feeds that are important to all investors.
- You’ll also get updates on IPOs and ITC stocks.
Wrapping It UP
If you’re not making money with your money, you’re probably losing its value every year by inflation, so it is essential to invest at the right place. If you’re willing to become a successful investor, you should always seek knowledge and not tips.
However, with that note, I’ve tried to list the 7 best Twitter accounts for the Indian stock market. By following these accounts, you will get notified of the stock market trends, news, and critical financial data required for investors.